To see session presentations from the conference, click the button below.
Search by session title or speaker by clicking here.
- Multi-channel Marketing & Fundraising – How are you using each channel to maximize results? Sessions in this category showcase best practices in online, offline, telemarketing, direct mail and other channels. Advocacy topics also fall under this category.
- Integrated Fundraising/Constituent Engagement – Sessions in this category showcase coordinated efforts of all the multi-channels or tools working together to provide a seamless program that maximizes results. Social and mobile topics will fall under this category as well.
- Convio Technology - Best Kept Secrets and Applications of Open - Sessions in this category will include product management's best kept secrets that are not utilized enough as well as great applications of our open APIs.
- Common Ground - Best practices and getting the most from Common Ground.
- Data Management – Submissions in this category will include best practices and how-to’s for Datasync, Open and API category, how to get the most out of your data/data hygiene, and segmentation - anyone can do it with the right data!
- Optimizing your Future and Executive Topics - All the things you can’t keep your eyes off of! Sessions in this category will include project management, organization structure, change management, breaking down silos, sessions for new CEOs or Eds and helpful strategy sessions for not-so-new executives.
- Peer-to-Peer Fundraising – Sessions in this category will be on TeamRaiser, Personal Events, Social Fundraising and Special Events.
Sessions will be 75 minutes in length, 60 minutes to present and 15 minutes for Q&A. Creating a presentation that is both interactive and alluring is important.