Save the Date! The 2011 Summit will be October 3-5, 2011 in Baltimore, MD.
Visit Convio Summit 2011 - ELEVATE now for more information.
We are proud to announce the Summit 2010 Keynote Speaker, Stacy Allison. As the first woman to summit Mt. Everest, she truly knows no boundaries.
Join us October 25-27 for the fifth annual Convio Summit, taking place in Baltimore at the Marriott Waterfront Hotel. We are excited to bring the best and brightest minds of the nonprofit sector together in Charm City!
Convio Summit is an information-packed gathering of Convio clients, partners, industry experts and other invited guests. It's an event filled with innovative ideas to get your creativity flowing, and real-world examples of techniques that you can start using right away to boost your fundraising, advocacy, marketing and donor management efforts.
NEW! iPhone App
iPhone users can now download the Convio Summit iPhone app for instant, mobile access to the conference schedule, sessions, maps and more.
Top five reasons to attend the Convio Summit:
- Hear success stories straight from Convio clients and network with your peers.
- The Summit is more affordable than ever; we keep the cost low and the educational content rich.
- *New this year* we’re offering a one-day pass for those who can’t attend the whole conference and a group rate for those who want to send more staff to learn, network and have fun.
- Many of our sessions come with CFRE credit; come learn, gain credit – all for the cost of the conference!
- You dictate the content; take our poll and in mid-April you’ll get to submit your session proposals and requests.
Who should attend:
- Executives and managers who want to successfully implement multichannel fundraising strategies, learn more about proven best practices, and discuss ideas with peers from other nonprofits
- Convio users who want to dive into specific administrator topics and use the Convio platform more effectively
- Convio clients and partners interested in new and upcoming Convio product features and offerings
- Not a client yet, but want to be? Talk to your sales representative about attending the event