Convio for Human and Social Services
From local food banks and homeless shelters to national hunger relief agencies, our social services clients work tirelessly to raise money and other resources required to serve people in need. Our clients know too well the struggle to do more with less government funding and to find cost-effective ways to raise money from other sources.
Our Human & Social Services clients can more easily and effectively:
- Streamline fundraising processes and reach new prospective donors,
- Manage programs, including annual walks, food drives, and volunteer appreciation days, to build awareness,
- Realize the full potential of their website by creating a rich online presence,
- Reach out to supporters from past campaigns or events with targeted appeals for funds or promoting volunteer opportunities,
- Develop programs such as monthly or quarterly newsletters to stay in touch with supporters, reducing donor attrition rates and providing supporters with more value,
- Invite loyal supporters to set up events such as volunteering at a local food bank or holding a food or clothing drive, and
- Better manage donor database records to enhance constituent relationships between organizations and their supporters.
Explore the Client Success Library to learn how human and social services organizations are leveraging Convio tools and experiencing great results online. Also, see how the Home for Little Wanderers launched a new website highlighting the children and families they serve in the Convio Portfolio.
Our suite of software and services help human and social services organizations better solve needs such as growing email address files, quickly and efficiently attracting financial and volunteer support, raising funds online and providing a donor database solution for managing all constituent relationships and synchronizing with other databases. Some of our clients choose to take advantage of our full suite while others use only the products they need now, and add products and services as their needs grow.
Along with proper tools for success, our clients are empowered to create custom constituent experiences to reach new supporters, more deeply engage existing supporters and drive a longer relationship with both. Convio’s Client Success Services team helps define and execute Internet marketing plans to drive and measure results. We also provide training, technical and product usage support and account managers to cater to the unique needs of nonprofit organizations through our Convio Services.