Convio for Environmental Groups
Our environmental clients need to influence opinion, educate, and change policy to achieve their missions. Their time is spent trying to build stronger constituent relationships online and offline, and converting more activists to donors. Many of them have depended heavily on direct response marketing in the past and engage actively in grassroots advocacy, yet have struggled with donor attrition.
Environmental clients using Convio utilize a comprehensive solution to meet all of their constituent engagement needs — from donor database and advocacy solutions to fundraising and managing website content. With its sophisticated solutions, Convio helps environmental organizations:
- Mobilize constituents rapidly around issues, and respond immediately to policy news,
- Improve direct response marketing efficiency (e.g., run micro-campaigns; launch an "integrated" welcome series; use monthly giving to enhance donor retention),
- Leverage social networks and media to reach a new generation of younger supporters,
- Use personalized content to cultivate relationships with major donors/prospects,
- Manage donor database records to enhance constituent relationships,
- Grow grassroots advocacy through activist recruitment, activation and relationship management,
- Use cost-effective green communications by transitioning from print and direct mail to email and web-based communications, and
- Build prospect lists and decrease acquisition costs by enabling peer-to-peer marketing and integrating advocacy and fundraising.
Our suite of software and services helps environmental organizations better solve needs such as increasing constituent participation in grassroots advocacy, creating online fundraising campaigns, sending targeted email communications and providing a donor database solution for managing all constituent relationships and synchronizing with other databases. Some of our clients choose to take advantage of our full suite while others use only the products they need now, and add products and services as their needs grow.
Along with proper tools for success, our clients are empowered to create custom constituent experiences to reach new supporters, more deeply engage existing supporters and drive a longer relationship with both. Convio’s Client Success Services team helps define and execute Internet marketing plans to drive and measure results. We also provide training, technical and product usage support and account managers to cater to the unique needs of nonprofit organizations through our Convio Services.