Convio for Disaster and International Relief
For our clients who work in disaster and relief organizations, successful relief efforts depend on immediate response in the wake of a catastrophic event. That's why the Internet has become the first place donors and volunteers turn to give assistance — and our relief organization clients are turning to the Internet to help drive support.
Disaster and relief organizations using Convio tools have a comprehensive Internet solution at their fingertips to help not only solicit donations quickly, but also develop online relationships that turn one-time donors into lifetime supporters. Designed to integrate easily with the existing technology infrastructures of disaster and international relief agencies, Convio makes it possible for our clients to use the Internet strategically to:
- React immediately by launching event-specific email campaigns and creating web micro-sites for donation appeals around specific efforts,
- Follow up quickly with emails to those who do not respond to initial email messages,
- Practice good stewardship with follow-up campaigns telling donors how their contributions were used, and solicit additional donations if needed,
- Manage donor database records to enhance constituent relationships,
- Drive donors to become regular contributors by sending them email messages based on the campaigns to which they've responded, and
- Expand their donor base by reaching younger donors who often prefer online communication.
Explore the Client Success Library to learn how disaster and relief organizations are leveraging Convio tools and experiencing great results online. Also, see how UNICEF empowers donors to give Inspired Gifts in the Convio Portfolio.
Our suite of software and services helps disaster and international relief organizations better solve needs such as creating online fundraising in response to urgent events, creation of campaign specific websites and providing a donor database solution for managing all constituent relationships and synchronizing with other databases. Some of our clients choose to take advantage of our full suite while others use only the products they need now, and add products and services as their needs grow.
Along with proper tools for success, our clients are empowered to create custom constituent experiences to reach new supporters, more deeply engage existing supporters and drive a longer relationship with both. Convio’s Client Success Services team helps define and execute Internet marketing plans to drive and measure results. We also provide training, technical and product usage support and account managers to cater to the unique needs of nonprofit organizations through our Convio Services.