Convio for Arts and Cultural Organizations
Convio arts and cultural organization clients face the double challenge of attracting donations and earning revenue. They know that often, membership is driven by a one-time event or performance ticket purchase and can lose up to 70 percent of first-year members every year. The key to their enduring support is to turn ticket buyers into lifetime members and regular contributors.
Arts and cultural organizations using Convio benefit from a comprehensive solution to help them increase contributions while easily integrating with our donor database/constituent relationship management solution, Convio Luminate CRM (or others such as Blackbaud's The Raiser's Edge®). Convio makes it possible for our arts and cultural clients to use the Internet strategically to:
- Promote ticketed events more cost-efficiently than through newspaper advertising or other traditional media,
- Increase event promotion effectiveness by sending targeted emails based on individual interests and preferences,
- Follow up on individual ticket sales to convert one-time buyers to subscribers,
- Improve member retention rates by communicating more frequently, at lower cost than direct mail, to maintain members' ongoing loyalty and support,
- Widely promote member-only events to keep members interested and to entice non-members to join,
- Conduct cost-effective online fundraising and membership appeals, and
- Convert members to donors through frequent and targeted emails.
Our suite of software and services helps help arts and cultural organizations better solve needs such as creating online fundraising campaigns, managing websites, sending targeted email communications and providing a donor database solution for managing all constituent relationships and synchronizing with other databases. Some of our clients choose to take advantage of our full suite while others use only the products they need now, and add products and services as their needs grow.
Along with proper tools for success, our clients are empowered to create custom constituent experiences to reach new supporters, more deeply engage existing supporters and drive a longer relationship with both. Convio’s Client Success Services team helps define and execute Internet marketing plans to drive and measure results. We also provide training, technical and product usage support and account managers to cater to the unique needs of nonprofit organizations through our Convio Services.