"We have had a great experience working with Convio. Launching Convio TeamRaiser™ to support our area offices' fundraising walk-a-thons helped us achieve tremendous success in meeting our fundraising goals. By using Convio's analytical tools, we will be able to track outcomes and adjust our tactics to achieve our ambitious fundraising goals. "
- John P. Donohue, EVP of Development, UNCF
UNCF — the United Negro College Fund — is the nation's oldest and most successful minority education assistance organization. Its mission is to increase minority degree attainment by providing financial support to its 39 member institutions, reducing financial barriers to college and serving as a national advocate for minority education. UNCF administers more than 400 programs, including scholarship, internship and fellowship, mentoring, summer enrichment, and curriculum and faculty development programs. Today, UNCF supports more than 60,000 students at over 900 colleges and universities across the country.
- Needed a faster, more cost-effective way to reach constituents and increase donations
- Needed to increase its reach to donors and track outcomes
- Needed easy-to-use tools to support fundraising walk-a-thons sponsored by area offices
- Convio Client Success Services to provide consulting and interactive services for an integrated online strategy to increase online revenue
- Convio Event Fundraising/TeamRaiser™ to support area offices' fundraising walk-a-thons
- Convio DataSync to exchange and synchronize data from Convio online database to UNCF's offline database
- Convio Email Marketing and analytical tools to send donor communications and track outcomes
- Increased online gifts in 2007 by 347% over 2006
- Increased overall online revenues by over 60% since using Convio
- Raised nearly $300,000 in December 2007 alone from online fundraising campaign
- Increased average gift size from $83 (offline) to $288.90 (online)