International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
"Convio is more than a software vendor, they're our partner — an extension of our team."
- Diane Dubey, director of communications, International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
About International Fellowship of Christians and Jews
The International Fellowship of Christians and Jews (The Fellowship) was founded in 1983 to promote understanding and cooperation between Jews and Christians and to build broad support for Israel and other shared concerns. Based in Chicago and Jerusalem, The Fellowship operates under the leadership of Rabbi Yechiel Eckstein, and is governed by an independent board of directors that shares a strong belief in building bridges between the Christian and Jewish communities.
- Extend reach to younger constituents to ensure an ongoing pool of potential donors
- Easily incorporate email communications and web pages into communications strategy
- Needed website management tools that were powerful enough to complement existing offline communications program, and easy to use by communications staff members
- Web content management for easily creating and managing personalized web content and creating online surveys
- Email marketing for sending targeted, personalized emails to keep constituents updated on current issues and the organization's progress
- Fundraising for driving donations online
- Advocacy for quickly mobilizing activists online
- Grew list of email addresses more than 143% from June to December 2004 (nearly 46,000 from 18,900)
- Raised more than $1 million online in seven months
- Now reaching new group of younger constituents
- Cut costs in half for donation processing