Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami
"The huge leap from several, unorganized spreadsheets to a single, comprehensive donor database has been extremely advantageous. It’s been a learning curve, but well worth it."
- Rachel Ramjattan, Special Projects Coordinator, Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami
About Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami
Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Miami, Inc. (CCADM) provides diverse programs to assist low-income families and people in crisis. Catholic Charities maintains its steadfast commitment serve with professionalism, dignity, and compassion, and to advocate on behalf of those in need through their ministries of Social Service, Social Justice, and Disaster Relief.
CCADM serves as the lead agency for natural disaster response in the Archdiocese of Miami, working alongside Catholic Relief Services and CARITAS to provide for those who have been impacted. Their hurricane response team is frequently mobilized to provide food, water, and other essential items throughout Florida.
- Needed a flexible, integrated marketing and fundraising system that would enable them to better track donor and volunteer participation and provide an enhanced view of all of their constituents
- Struggled aligning volunteer interests and skills with current needs since their only online forms were donation forms that gathered limited information
- With Convio Common Ground, CCADM has a fully integrated view of their constituents enabling the organization to manage donors, volunteers—all relationships, in one place
- Eliminated multiple spreadsheets and now has finger-tip access to all of their constituent data through Convio Common Ground
- Volunteer management features allow supporters to update their information online and sign-up for opportunities that fit their interests
- Staff members can manage multiple appeals and clone existing online donation forms, enabling them to react quickly and efficiently to any emergency
- Now can set-up customized branded donation pages and capture online donations to the database in real-time