"We researched providers extensively and found that the integration of Small World Labs with Convio was able to give us the user experience and data insights we needed to be successful."
- Melissa Bear, Manager of Constituent Marketing, CaringBridge
CaringBridge is a nonprofit offering many ways for people to care for each other during any type of health event. CaringBridge offers personal Sites, a SupportPlanner and an online volunteer community, the Amplifier Hub. People are able to stay connected, leave hopeful messages and offer support. They are funded exclusively through donations, and rely heavily on word-of-mouth for awareness.
- Lacked a central area online to effectively attract, train, connect, and empower top supporters
- Needed a solution that provided a seamless user experience along with integrated metrics reporting to measure results
- Previously attempted project using another platform, but encountered limitations with functionality, access to user data, personalization, integration, and overall enterprise support
- Created an integrated online community, the Amplifier Hub, where top advocates can access personalized tutorials and interactive training programs, write stories about their experiences, and share effective strategies
- Used Convio Luminate Online integrated with Small World Labs Online Community Platform
- Enlisted the support of Small World Labs’ Community Engagement team
- Growing base of top supporters by 16% per month without any marketing promotion
- Increased monthly volunteer hours by 228%
- Achieved a viral sharing rate of 115% by members on social media
- Improved engagement levels to 11 minutes per visit