Canadian Civil Liberties Association
"With Common Ground, segmentation is quick and easy. The monthly list is just a simple report I can run. It probably saves a day each month."
- Dora Chan, Database Manager, Canadian Civil Liberties Association
About Canadian Civil Liberties Association
The Canadian Civil Liberties Association (CCLA) is a national organization that was constituted to promote respect for and observance of all fundamental human rights, and to defend, extend, and foster recognition of these rights and liberties. The Association has been a leader in protecting Canadian fundamental freedoms and raises awareness on such issues as censorship, capital punishment and police powers.
- Struggled with the short-comings of their custom-built Filemaker Pro database
- Unable to manage events efficiently and provide online registration
- Lacked the ability to track donor communication
- Too many common tasks were cumbersome and nothing was automated
- Used Common Ground's strong event management tools to hold a major fundraising gala annually
- Now streamlining community events with online registration and ticketing
- Saving time on direct mail segmentation, data entry and monthly donor service
- Improved donor cultivation yielded $30,000 year-over-year increase in support from allied professionals group
- Growing their email subscriber list and increasing the number of individuals from whom they receive support